IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CLIENT PRIVACY
Maintaining your trust and confidence is high priority. That's why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information. This notice is provided to you by LodeStar Advisory Group, LLC.
Information We Collect. In connection with providing you various services, including wealth management services, investment advisory services, financial planning services, or other services, we obtain nonpublic personal information about you, such as:
- information we receive from you on applications;
- information about your transactions with us or others; and
- information from other third parties.
Information We Disclose. We will not disclose any information regarding you or your account(s) with us, except under the following circumstances:
- to your other advisers;
- to establish or maintain an account with an unaffiliated third party, such as a clearing broker providing services to you and/or LodeStar; and
- to government entities or other third parties in response to subpoenas or other legal process as required by law;
Our Security Policy. Only those individuals who need it to perform their jobs are authorized to have access to confidential client information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with applicable state and federal regulations to safeguard confidential client information.
Closed or Inactive Accounts. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive client, we will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described in this notice.