Smart Planning. For Life.
Your financial life extends far beyond your portfolio! Total financial life advice, including forward-thinking financial planning, will help simplify and meaningfully improve your quality of life. We feel honored that our clients put their trust in us to help them create a better future.
As a wealth management and tax strategy firm, we attract clients who want to work with us because we are:
- Ethical - We serve as fiduciaries and always put your best interests first.
- Independent - We don't sell anything. We have no proprietary products. Our "open platform" allows access to the entire universe of investment solutions, objectively, with no biases whatsoever.
- Experienced - We've been performing financial planning and managing investment portfolios for over two decades and have learned valuable lessons along the way.
- Skilled - As Certified Financial Planner Practitioners and members of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors and the Financial Planning Association, we’re always learning, growing, and advancing our knowledge to better help our clients.
- Creative - We’re consistently providing personalized and novel financial strategies to our clients, many of which they haven’t heard about or read in the paper before. We know how to generate substantial income in client portfolios, even in this environment of low interest rates.
- Responsive - The fact that we're not the biggest firm on the block actually helps us provide more efficient, customized, and dynamic services for our clients. We are nimble and can quickly respond to market events, if needed. You should expect a prompt return telephone call or email after reaching out to us.
As you face the inevitable changes of life, we are here to guide you as your financial confidant and advocate.
We provide all of our wealth management services through a "fee-only" platform.
"Fee-Only" refers to our compensation structure. To avoid conflicts of interest, "fee-only" planners are compensated solely with fees paid by their clients and do not accept commissions or compensation from any other source. There is no pressure to purchase specific products and there are no hidden commissions. Since LodeStar® does not sell products or receive commissions or other compensation from third parties, you may feel completely confident that our recommendations are totally impartial and unbiased.
Why should you choose to work with a "fee-only" financial advisor?
According to Jane Bryant Quinn from Newsweek Magazine:
"Financial Planners who take commissions have a built-in conflict of interest... even with disclosure, my choice would be a fee-only planner."
According to Money Magazine:
"Start with the general practitioner... a Financial Planner (whose) compensation should be from fees alone."
According to Forbes Magazine:
"The most important matter is how the planner is compensated. Hire the planner who... has no financial stake in (your) investments."
Experience The Difference
When you work with LodeStar®, you will experience the difference it makes in having a trusted confidant and advocate who is truly your financial partner and friend. At LodeStar®, we are here for you. We're completely interested in getting to know you. We'll explore your dreams, discover your values and develop actionable strategies to simplify and improve your quality of life. Give us a call and let's talk about your life!
That's what The LodeStar Experience® is all about.
We invite you to schedule a meeting with us for a complimentary review of your financial situation. Your call could be the beginning of a long, fruitful and mutually rewarding relationship that meaningfully improves your quality of life. Call us today at (973) 218-2440 or fill out the form in the Contact Us section so we can contact you.