Smart Planning. For Life.
Total financial life advice, including smart, forward-thinking financial planning, will help simplify and meaningfully improve your quality of life. In order to do this, we need to know more than numbers. We need to know about your situation, your opportunities, your challenges, your aspirations and your financial experience. Once the foundation is laid, we'll work with you to create a financial plan that fits YOUR LIFE. It all starts with an open, friend-to-friend relationship.
The benefits of working with us include:
1. Organization. We will help bring order to your financial life, by assisting you in getting your financial house in order (at both the "macro" level of investments, insurance, estate, taxes, etc., and also the "micro" level of household cash flow).
2. Accountability. We will help you follow through on financial commitments, by working with you to prioritize your goals, showing you the steps you need to take, and regularly reviewing your progress towards achieving them.
3. Objectivity. We bring insight from the outside to help you avoid emotionally driven decisions in important money matters, by being available to consult with you at key moments of decision-making, and doing the research necessary to ensure you have all the information prior to making an important financial decision.
4. Proactivity. We work with you to anticipate your life transitions and to be financially prepared for them, by regularly assessing any potential life transitions that might be coming, and creating the action plan necessary to address and mange them ahead of time.
5. Education. We will explore what specific knowledge will be needed to succeed in your situation, by first thoroughly understanding your situation, then providing the necessary resources to facilitate your decision, and explaining the options and risks associated with each choice.
6. Partnership. We attempt to help you achieve the best life possible but will work in concert with you, not just for you, to make this possible, by taking the time to clearly understand your background, philosophy, needs and objectives, work collaboratively with you and on your behalf (with your permission), and offer transparency around our own costs and compensation.
Unyielding Integrity, Independence & Objectivity
In working with other financial professionals, did you ever get a sense that their client was your money, rather than you? Our client is you: your goals, aspirations and purpose. Your money is a resource to help you live the best life possible.
Since we are an independent wealth management firm, we are committed to objectivity. We have no proprietary financial products or house brands. This allows us to avoid the conflict and bias that can exist when an advisor is bound to specific products or compensated preferentially for recommending certain investment or insurance products over others. Our commitment to this level of client-centered advice is unwavering.
A Higher Standard of Care
We choose to work in a fiduciary capacity. As fiduciaries, we put your interests first. We provide written disclosure to you prior to our engagement, and thereafter throughout the term of the engagement, of any conflicts of interest, which may compromise our impartiality or independence. We work on a fee-only basis. We do not receive referral fees, or any other form of compensation from other parties as a result of our planning and investment recommendations.